Windows control panel offer limited functionality when it comes to uninstalling applications, as it uses the uninstaller associated with application to remove files and folders. Some applications have the tendency to leave behind files, folders and registry entries even after they are removed from the system. Unwanted clutter eventually slows down your system, and this is where Ashampoo Uninstaller is useful. It uses real time monitoring to detect file system and registry changes made during installation of a program. If you later decide to uninstall a monitored program, Ashampoo Uninstaller makes sure to remove all traces of the program.
- Automatic and manual monitoring of program installation
- Remove all traces of programs from your system
- Windows Registry cleanup tool
- Internet cleanup tool, delete all surfing traces
- Undelete tool, restore accidentally deleted files
- File wiper for secure deletion of files
- Find/delete duplicate, temporary files and empty folders
- Start Menu cleanup tool
- Font management tool, delete unnecessary fonts
[su_heading size=”30″]How to Get it?[/su_heading]
This giveaway is provided by Ashampoo GMBH and will give you un-interrupted 181 days of free full version functionality, Download the special installer from this link http://goo.gl/vnZW7F and visit this link http://goo.gl/xmwTs7 to get your free license key.