Arise is a new productivity and reminder based Mac app that lets you use your favorite music to alert you of what’s going on.
You can use Arise when waking up, as a reminder to take medications, or keep social appointments. At work, schedule follow up appointments with clients, set break reminders, run the office radio, set project timers and much more.
Connect directly with iTunes to play a specific playlist or the entire library. Shuffle or play songs in sequence or stream music live from a favorite web radio station for the freshest music selection every day.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Arise is a brand new productivity app that just launched this year and will keep you up to date on all your scheduling needs with a taste and style that you love. Now you never have to be out of the loop again, Arise will keep you on time and prepared for your day with the your own personal flavor.
- iTunes-Enhanced – Connect directly with iTunes to play a specific playlist or the entire library! Shuffle or play songs in sequence.
- Built-In Jingles – Select from one of numerous professionally designed custom ringtones, or import an alternative.
- WEB RADIO READY – Stream music live from a favorite web radio station for the freshest music selection every day.
- Send An E-Mail Or Text – Automatically send e-mail reminders that included dynamic content such as web cam shots, screen shots, or computer information or send customized text messages.
- Onscreen Notifications – Display passive onscreen notifications that serve as great reminders.
- AUTOMATE TASKS – Ping web pages, launch URLs, open files, erase folders, execute shell commands, and perform a variety of other tasks.
[su_heading size=”30″]How to Get it?[/su_heading]
This giveaway is provided by Kallaxa.com and it will give you free full functionality. Use this below link to go to the promo page to download your software. This giveaway will work both for PC and Mac versions. The giveaway will end in 13 days. Hurry!
Promo Site: http://bit.ly/UFMYZV
Software Download: http://bit.ly/UFN7N4