‘Guardians’ puts the player in the hot seat as an Indian Air Force Combat Pilot and takes you through one training and ten combat missions. The player learns to fly the SU 30 high performance jet and subsequently flies as a Mi 17 pilot. While the training mission teaches the player the basics of flying training, the two operational missions lay down the foundation for the story in which war clouds are hanging over India and Zaruzia, a country planning to wage war on India. The eight subsequent missions will see a full fledged air war between Zaruzia and India and will feature all operational mission profiles as flown by the IAF and feature the SU 30, M2000, Tejas, Phalcon AWACS, C17, C130, Mi 17, Mi 35 and ALH Dhruv aircraft.
Motion Sensors and Touch Based. Default Motion Sensor selected.
The player achieves campaign ribbons and gallantry awards as he progresses across various missions.
Arcade mode is available for the first three missions, while a cockpit simulation mode will be added for the remaining eight missions releasing as part of phase two on 08 Oct 14.
– Very Realistic Mission Profiles
– Highly detailed aircraft models and other assets
– Featuring fighters, transport and helicopter aircraft of the IAF
– Easy to learn training mission for new flyers
– Ten Operational Missions featuring various IAF roles
– Advanced air combat depictions with modern air to air and air to ground weapons
– Uncluttered Head Up Display optimized to display relevant information
– Aircraft Skin changes in phase two
– Multiplayer in phase two
– Optimized for low to medium end smartphones
– First mobile game to be officially based on the Indian Air Force
GAME RELEASE VERSIONS!
Present version – One Training Mission, Two Combat Missions
Next Version (08 October 14) – Eight Combat Missions
The Guardians runs on configuration above 1Ghz dual core with 1 GB RAM
Play the Game. Join the Mission!
[su_heading size=”30″]How to Get it?[/su_heading]
Guardians of the Skies is a 100% free software and can be download by visiting this link http://goo.gl/LKkdVf